Bye-bye
I wish you the best of luck. Tho i did not talk to you a bunch it sounds like you were a great person to hang around with. Good Luck in life! We will miss you Smile
i'm hurt ;(
this was very unexpected you nigger
Really Really Sad to see you go Sister i am still speechless and still cant believe it has actually happened ... I honestly hoped that this day would never of come but unfortunately it has come sooner than i hoped Sad.

What can i say about you and your time in TIN - well we would be here all day but what i can say is one big massive "Thank you" from the bottom of TINs heart and mine, you have been an absolute Gem to the clan and you have contributed so much towards making the clan as successful as it is now and all of your hard work and dedication will never go down in vein, you honestly have stamped your mark in the TIN timeline for the ages and you will always be remembered for everything you have ever done to help better and improve the clan, and you have mine and the rest of the council's thanks for all of it.

Although i hope this isn't the complete end of "Kryst" i hope if you ever do get motivation for the game or clan again that you do come back and we will always be here to welcome you back straight away with open arms.

Take care Mom you will be missed <3 See you around xx
 Aliases: TIN|Alysia, Alysia«, TIN|INST Sambyka , in°Samb

[Image: KROd8Uf.png]
The following 2 users Like ★ Alysia 's post:
  • Kryst, SrsSpy
Never really had contact with you, but hopefully u will come back some day !
The following 1 user Likes Marbelous's post:
  • ★ Alysia
Oh man, I really didn't know what to type here. We all knew it was coming yet we hoped that this was just one of your silly trolls <which i adored btw>. Yes, I may not be the most talkative guy in tin but you still managed to maintain this master-apprentice relation we had and train me to the level where I was able to pass knght. You always had my respect as a duelist and as a person, I just love creative people who come up with new ways of non-harmful trolling. I think you were one of the reasons why TIN was so interesting to me <and probably many other members> back in the day. I already told you but it always amazed me how many unique skills you posses and even more the fact that from your reaction it seemed like you weren't even aware of it. You are an awesome person, whether you think like that or not. I really hope that everything turns out great for you in the end- and remember- whenever you feel bored or overwhelmed there's always place for you <and miley> in this 20y old game clan where you can share it with people who genuinely like and enjoy being around you.

I was sweating my brain off to make some kind of smart and funny comment to sum this up but my tears are making it hard to focus, so i'll just add crying Billie Eilish instead.

[Image: GoldenChillyBedbug-size_restricted.gif]
The following 7 users Like SrsSpy's post:
  • ★ Alysia , Michau, Hessu, Kaz, Force Master, Kryst, Rayzen
You were one of the few guys in tin that i knew before joining it and made me consider joining. Sad to see that you finally left (
Thanks for all that you've done for tin and i really hope you return someday
[Image: aa.png]
The following 3 users Like Hessu's post:
  • SrsSpy, ★ Alysia , Force Master
<3
Yo
The following 2 users Like Mike Tallway's post:
  • Force Master, ★ Alysia
Good luck Mother
Force Master,Kronos,Master Force,Glen Radders,Kanata Eidji,Ecrof,Lord True,Roland,
                             TIN Names
TIN|APTCE Force,TIN|PRO Force,TIN|LGND Force,
TIN|LGNV Force,TIN|TCHR Force.TIN|ANIME Force,
TIN|REKT|Force.

The following 2 users Like Force Master's post:
  • SrsSpy, ★ Alysia
whats the name of music playing on this page
good fucking bye
The following 2 users Like grenade's post:
  • ★ Alysia , Town_send