Microphone: No

Prior training: No
Additional details: Nope

Primarily interested in mode: Both

Interested in participating in clan activities: Yes

Favorite saber styles: Yellow,Red,Blue

Started playing MB2: 2015

Why do I want to join TIN?
I first wanted to join any clan. I took a major break for a while until a couple of months back and I really wanted to get my skills back, so I joined GSE first. I later noticed they weren't that skilled in duels and that they had weird ways of handling things so I asked in the MB2 discord for clans. The first responses I got were that TIN is the best. Having noticed the TIN servers being filled up pretty often too I figured this is the center for activity. So here I am.
The following 2 users Like Jemine's post:
  • Alysia, Pepito
So you're totally new to sabering I assume?
(24-04-2019, 07:11 PM)Town_send Wrote: So you're totally new to sabering I assume?

No. I know the basics and a little more. But I used to be much better than I am now.
I would like to see you in-game and test your abilities, good luck with your application m8!
[Image: 30vddfb.png]
(24-04-2019, 07:59 PM)Pepito Wrote: I would like to see you in-game and test your abilities, good luck with your application m8!

Sure! Whenever you like Big Grin
Liniyka is not a TIN member and she cannot refer you. That's why I said, best to nag us in-game about it.
TIN|KNGHT/C PuNk , TIN|LGNV/C PuNk
The following 1 user Likes ★ PuNk 's post:
  • TuRkA
(25-04-2019, 11:16 AM)PuNk Wrote: Liniyka is not a TIN member and she cannot refer you. That's why I said, best to nag us in-game about it.

Oh I thought he was. Well I guess I'm gonna try to catch you in-game then before this gets denied :/
its alright i refer him
PC Specs:

GPU : RTX 2080
CPU : Ryzen Threadripper 2990wx
RAM : 64 GB 3600 MHz
Application rejected

Please inform mighty lord bartolomeus that he will have to try harder than this.
The following 1 user Likes Michau's post:
  • TuRkA