Microphone: Yes

Prior training: Yes
Additional details: Know the basics, but want to learn the advanced stuff

Primarily interested in mode: Duel Mode

Interested in participating in clan activities: Yes

Favorite saber styles: Yellow,Red,Blue

Started playing MB2: 2019

Why do I want to join TIN?
The TIN clan has made a very strong impression on me since I first started playing this mod with their good sportsmanship and excellent duelling skills. As an outsider looking in, I feel like TIN is one of the most mature and serious clans out there.
I am very interested in joining this clan for the community I've been told it provides and the level of skill, discipline and friendliness I see in the members of the clan. When I met Puskie, he was really friendly to me and taught me a bunch of techniques. He then proceeded to extend me a friendly invite to the clan telling me I can use him as referral because I would feel right at home here. I was really hyped to hear that because I'm kind of a day-one-closet-fanboy of you guys! lol
I have been training by myself for about a month now since I started, being taught by various players from different clans. I feel like I've hit a cieling as for how far I can teach myself, and I'm very interested in scheduled/routine trainings so that I can further develop my skills in this game with higher level techniques.
I believe I could contribute something to the community as a whole, as people usually tell me they have a great time playing with me because I'm mostly just relaxed and happy. I try to make everyone feel included and keep everyone laughing and having a good time, as I feel that is what a gaming community is supossed to be all about!
Thanks for taking the time to read!
PS. Can't wait to be a Tinhead! Tongue
The following 6 users Like Alpatr0s's post:
  • Puskie, TuRkA, Michau, Pepito, Kaz, ★ PuNk
Bravo. Great app mate Smile
Best Wookie EU
He is in love with TIN. good job puskie whatever you have done to him.
gl
Saw you many times playing and you are a very active player, you would be a good addition to the clan, good luck with that tank application!
[Image: 30vddfb.png]
Congratulations! You've been accepted into the clan, we look forward to fight alongside you in-game and hope to talk to you on discord soon!

Accept me now my friend request on discord to give you the respective roles.

Welcome!
[Image: 30vddfb.png]