event: WEEKLY OPEN TIN Weekly Open Event (Sunday, May 12th)
Event 
We are doing our weekly Open event on Sunday 19:00 UK time (GMT/UTC +1) on HQ. Both members and allies are welcome to sign up.

Maps:

- mb2_mustafar
- mb2_kamino

Rules:

- Two players volunteer for captain position and pick their teammates in turns, (first to pick will be decided by a random number generator).
- Captain who gets second pick for their team will decide which side they start (Rebels/ Imperials), this will decision will be taken for both maps.
- Captains (or a team member capable of filling in), should record in-game demos for both maps during the event.
- Captains will only be viable for the role if they turn up before team picking starts, usually 10-15 minutes after gathering starts.
- Two maps will be played, ten rounds on each map, after five rounds teams switch sides (Rebels/ Imperials).
- No more than 2 SBD/Dekas/Wookies in a team.
- No obvious map bug/glitch abusing.
- No timewasting, raging, trolling, spamming or disrupting the event.
- No intentional teamkilling.
- Clan members are required to wear tags during the event for recording purposes.
- All participants should be on our Discord's clan event voice channels. No one is required to talk except Captains, but you should be there to be able to hear others.
- Winner is the team that wins more rounds in total across the two maps.
- If the captain is currently Prefect in ranks and wins the match with his team and end up with positive K/D on both maps he/she will receive a promotion to Centurion.

To sign up post below. If you are unsure if you can attend say maybe or 50/50.

Coming:

Kaz
Mike Tallway
Local
PuNk
Twist
PureAwesome

Maybe:
Pepito
Cortez
Town
Oracle
Greedo
Hoody

Late:

Captain volunteers: (if more than two volunteer, a random list generator will be used. The top two on the generated list will be captains)

If noone volunteers for captain a random list generator will be used to make the teams. Some adjustments may be made afterwards for balancing purposes. To decide who chooses side first, a duel will take place between each team's top duelist. Whoever wins that duel will have pick of which side their team starts. Remember this is only a backup plan incase noone volunteers as a captain.
My thirst for power is as great as my hunger for grilled cheese sandwiches.

TIN|K/C Kaz
The following 2 users Like Kaz's post:
  • Michau, Local
sir yes sir
[Image: mike.PNG]
I'll try, have a birthday party those day
[Image: 30vddfb.png]
mb
+ and I'll volunteer for captain if no one else wants to
I want be Councilor
The following 1 user Likes Local's post:
  • Pepito
perhaps
+
TIN|KNGHT/C PuNk , TIN|LGNV/C PuNk
The following 1 user Likes ★ PuNk 's post:
  • Michau
I’ll be there just remind me if I forget as I usually do.
Maybe - Oracle
Maybe