app: APPROVED Clan Application: maxfranx
Approved 
In-game name: maxfranx
Discord: maxfranx#3797
Spoken languages: English.  I know some very very basic German and French, but don't rely on me for either of them.  Google translate is where I look for help.
Refferal: Michau

Average hours spent on MB2 per week: 1-7 hours

Microphone: Yes

Prior training: Yes
Additional details: I've recieved most of my notable training from Mara, though lately I haven't played much due to work.

Prior to that I had training tips and dueling sessions from various players, in TIN and out.  The list of names would be fairly long.

Primarily interested in mode: Duel Mode

Interested in participating in clan activities: Yes

Favorite saber styles: Yellow

Started playing MB2: March 2017

Why do I want to join TIN?
I've already expressed that I missed TIN to the council through PMs.  My feelings when I left were very jaded, and I honestly retract what I said back then.  I could explain things more but this is just an application, not an apology thread.

I hope that there won't be any negative feelings surrounding my return, though I realise it will take some time to get back to my standings with you all if that's possible at this point.
The following 8 users Like maxfranx's post:
  • Kaz, Michau, ★ PuNk , Pepito, Alysia, Puskie, TuRkA, SrsSpy
I never thought I'd talk to you again or that you'd be applying for TIN again after how we left things. But I did say it in my response to your post and I will quote it here:

Quote:One more time - thank you for everything and if you ever wish to be a part of TIN again, regardless of how unlikely that is, doors will be opened to you. Farewell!

I meant that. You'll hear from us soon! Cheers.
TIN|KNGHT/C PuNk , TIN|LGNV/C PuNk
The following 2 users Like ★ PuNk 's post:
  • Alysia, Onar
You're already part of this family, welcome back again, legend.
[Image: 30vddfb.png]
The following 1 user Likes Pepito's post:
  • Alysia
Good to see you back max - you've been missed, hope to see you back in the clan shortly.
 Aliases: TIN|Alysia, Alysia«, TIN|INST Sambyka , in°Samb

[Image: KROd8Uf.png]
I respect the things you said in your message greatly. Not many would have the courage. Look forwards to see you back as a tinhead once again soon enough
Best Wookie EU
Accepted! Welcome back Big Grin